Soul Retrieval is the recovery of the parts of our Soul that have fragmented. Our soul is our life force, our essence, the part of us that keeps us alive and thriving. Shamans believe the soul is free to leave the body. Soul loss occurs when a part of the free soul leaves the body and does not return on its own. There are many different ways and reasons why this can happen. When we are born, we are like a beautiful chandelier with thousands of lightbulbs. Partial soul loss occurs when a light goes out, which leaves the person with less power and vitality. Shamans for thousands of years have believed illnesses and diseases are often caused by soul loss.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE SOUL LOSS?
Soul loss is comparable to the psychological concept of disassociation. The lost soul fragment may function separately and independently, waiting in the non-ordinary reality (the spirit world) because it doesn't know when the trauma is over and whether it is safe to return.
The physical symptoms of soul loss include:
- Depression, hopelessness, suicidal thoughts.
- Major life-threatening illness.
- Reoccurring health problems (flus, colds, etc.).
- Accident prone.
- Feeling lost, falling apart, fragmented, not present.
- Inability to connect to others.
- Memory loss.
- Jealousy, envy, resentment and self-sabotaging behaviour.
- Feeling of inner emptiness and/or continually trying to fill the spiritual void by obsessing over material objects and goals.
Soul Retrieval process includes:
- Meet your power animal and soul pieces to reconnect and learn how to honour them.
- Learn what soul pieces others have of yours and what soul pieces you carry of others, and how to retrieve and release them.
- Body part soul retrieval to assist healing physical issues and illnesses. May include an extraction.
- Learn to take inventory of your life for cleansing, growth and self-development.
- Learn to connect with spirit teachers and helpers, as well as nature, for guidance.
The soul retrieval process is a five (5) session mandatory commitment with 1 hour sessions approximately every two (2) weeks. After each session you will need to welcome those parts of yourself home and integrate them back into your life. It can be very detrimental to a client to just have the soul retrieval and no teaching, training, or follow up sessions.
Each person's experience after soul retrieval is unique. You may feel more joyful, lighter, more present and grounded in your body. You may become conscious of unhealthy behaviours and feel the need to change them.